- $25.00 per line item for single shipment orders.
- $100.00 per scheduled release for multiple release orders.
- Please call for the minimum value on custom assemblies.
- Non-stocked item minimums are per manufacturer.
Delivery Dates & Lead Times:
- Delivery dates and quoted lead times are estimates and do not represent fixed or guaranteed dates.
Apply For Credit Now
- Hawk Electronics has several convenient options for you to choose from. We accept Visa,
Master Card, American Express, C.O.D. and extend credit terms to qualified businesses.
- Our normal open credit terms are 1% 10 days - net 30 days from date of invoice. Open an
account today, fill out our simple credit application. (Allow 2-3 days to process)
Freight Damages & Shortages:
- All orders are F.O.B Wheeling, Illinois.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping, duties and taxes required to deliver the product from our location to your location.
- Hawk uses UPS GroundTrack for all ground shipments unless otherwisespecified.
- Due dates are considered dates that you require product on your dock.
- If product is received from Hawk Electronics that has been damaged in
shipping, keep all packaging material and contact the carrier. The customer
must make claims for loss or damage in transit.
- Hawk reserves the right to ship plus or minus 10% unless otherwise stated on all orders.
- Claims for shortages or over shipments must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment.
- All non-stocked, special order and custom assemblies are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
- A Hawk Electronics customer service representative must authorize any cancellation.
- Canceling a scheduled order may cause a price adjustment to reflect actual usage.
Samples & Evaluation Units:
- Return requests for stocked products are normally accepted when completed within 30 days.
- All returns for any reason must be pre-approved by a Hawk Electronics customer service agent.
- Call (847) 459-4030 and ask for a customer service agent to give you a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- Returns are subject to inspection prior to credit being processed. Merchandise should be in the
original cartons and in new condition.
- Hawk Electronics is pleased to assist in the design and prototype phases of developing your new
products. Hawk Electronics will supply samples from stock, or from a manufactures stock, free
of charge whenever possible. Large quantities and expensive items can be purchased through the
normal order process.
- Certain items can be obtained as evaluation units.
- Availability of evaluation units is limited - please call your sales representative for assistance.
- An evaluation policy form must be signed and returned before each evaluation unit is released.
Fill out a Resale Certifcate
- Hawk Electronics shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be
delivered to addresses within Illinois and Wisconsin unless a certificate of resale is on file
with Hawk Electronics
- Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to
any other state.
The use of our Internet site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions listed above as well as the special conditions listed below. Please read them carefully before using our Internet site - www.hawkusa.com. Your use of our Internet site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order at www.hawkusa.com indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to Hawk Electronics Inc. indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supercede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Hawk Electronics Inc. Hawk Electronics Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You expressly agree that use of the www.hawkusa.com web site is solely at your own risk and Hawk Electronics provides the site's services on an as is and as available basis. Hawk Electronics makes no warranty that the www.hawkusa.com site will meet user's requirements or that the service will be secure, uninterrupted or error free. Hawk Electronics makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this site. Internet Orders:
All orders are subject to management review and may be canceled if management deems necessary. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, or from unauthorized users altering the content of our web site, Hawk Electronics Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Hawk Electronics Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Hawk Electronics Inc shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.Internet Site Links:
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Hawk Electronics reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information, which our credit and fraud avoidance departments require, before accepting any order.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Hawk Electronics, Inc. is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site nor of any loss or hardship you may incur do to your visiting any of the sites via the links Internet Site Jurisdiction and Venue:
You agree that any legal action brought against Hawk Electronics, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of www.hawkusa.com sites shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Cook County Illinois.Fraud:
Anyone attempting to commit fraud or any other criminal act through or gain access to Hawk Electronics' computer systems will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Hawk's sole obligation for products that prove to be defective within 60 days of invoice will be for replacement, repair or refund. Hawk gives no warranty; either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Hawk's liability exceed the buyer's purchase price, nor shall Hawk be liable for any indirect or consequential damages. This warranty does not apply to products which have been subject to misuse, or altered during assembly.
- All original purchase orders and changes must be computer generated and signed by Kip Poncher or Ken Thomson.
- Hawk’s PO# must appear on all correspondence, Invoices, Packing-slips, etc…
- Seller must advise Hawk of any discrepancies in Quantity, Price, Terms, Freight charges / carrier before shipment and no later than 3 working days from the date the PO was placed. Hawk will pay invoices based on PO information unless we are notified and Hawk accepted changes to a PO in a computer generated acknowledgement.
- Seller warrants that all products supplied under Hawk purchase orders will be free from defects in design, materials and workmanship and will conform to specifications. This stated warranty shall be in addition to all other warranties expressed or implied and shall run from the seller through Hawk Electronics Inc. to the end user beginning with the date of Hawk’s sale to the end user.
- Seller warrants that all goods delivered will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local government laws and regulations and that all goods have been produced in conformity with such laws.
- Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hawk Electronics Inc. from and against all loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses or claims for same which Hawk may suffer or sustain in any way on account of injury or death to any person, or damage and loss of property resulting from any product purchased by from seller.
- Hawk Electronics Inc. shall have the right to change or cancel any purchase order in full or part for any reason without recourse to Hawk including but not limited to failure to adhere to any of the above terms and conditions. If parts are NC/NR Hawk, advise Hawk and we will adjust our PO to reflect.
- All items on this PO must be new and from within the Manufactures Authorized Supply Chain.
- No Return products or item purchased from a non-authorized source will be accepted.
- Supplier agrees to either supply a Manufacture Certificate of Compliance (C of C) with shipment or maintain and make available Manufacture C of C upon request for a period of 10 Years after date of shipment.